Grab your Creality 3D® CR-10 DIY 3D Printer Kit Now!
This Creality 3D® CR-10 DIY 3D Printer Kit is 300*300*400mm with a Printing Size of 1.75mm 0.4mm Nozzle. It has a high-quality all-aluminum frame provides a sturdy base meant to last for years.
CR 10 advantages:
- Extra Large: This printer comes with one of the largest build spaces available. At 12inx12inx15.5in, you can print models that 90% of other printers could not.
- High Quality: This all-aluminum frame provides a sturdy base meant to last for years. The POM engineering thermo-plastic "V-Slot" wheels offer excellent dimensional stability even during extended use. The elimination of metal-on-metal steel rods cuts noise down dramatically.
- The unique Bowden extruder design reduces the weight on the X-axis, which delivers better performance even on very high prints.
- Patent technology for XYZ aluminum bearing + precision roller with high positioning accuracy to make it run smoothly and get higher quality products.
- Industrial-grade PCB can continuously print for about 200 hours (under ideal conditions), with matures printing technology and stable performance.
- Patent MK10 nozzle extrusion structure can print more printing material without block.
- The electronic control host was separated from the printing body, in order to meet the needs of refitting printing size to various specifications according to your imagination.
- Glass Bed: This printer comes stock with a reliable and flat glass bed. Forget about other printers with uneven printing surfaces and warped beds. This glass bed ensures a 100% usable and flat surface for any print from the smallest test file to the largest model. An absolute necessity when dealing with such an ample build space, print from corner to corner, and get perfect layer lines every time.
Printing size: 300*300*400mm
Printing type: FDM (Melting touch stack molding technology)
Body structure: Patent technology aluminum bearing
Nozzle diameter: Default 0.4mm, one 0.3mm nozzle for free
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Print speed: ≤200mm/s, normal printing speed: 100mm/s
- Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc.
- Format: STL, OBJ, G-Code, JPG
Operating system: Linux, Windows, OSX
Machine size: 490*600*615 mm
- There are Orange and Blue color (send by random)
- The new version and old version will send by random. (the difference between them is the leveling nut)